Saudi Arabia or Egypt - MNG003
Responsible for the delivery, management and improvement of IT services to support the company’s business and meet user needs, using a set of well-defined best practices and Smartware project methodology. Responsible for leading the development, implementation, sustainment, and continuous improvement of the technical delivery team, identify and improve delivery processes; as well as establishing, measuring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to services, processes, people, operations, and projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent field
- 10-15 years of related and progressive experience combining IT delivery, solutions implementation, project management, operations management, team leadership.
- At least 5 years’ experience in delivering IT Service Management (ITSM) projects
- Excellent communication skills mandatory in English; native Arabic is a must.
- Service, project and results-orientation, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High-energy work ethic, ability to establish vision, drive change and deliver results.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams to develop, deliver, operationalize, document, and support solutions.
- Knowledge of developing and managing SLAs, KPIs, and critical success factors for IT Services, Processes, People, operations and work environments.
- Experience of ITSM software applications and tools, analysis, and reporting.
- ITIL v3 Expert, ISO20000, Cobit, BPMN, CMMI, Six Sigma, training and certification are a plus.
- Technical certifications (MCSE, CCNA, ITSM vendor tools and systems) are a plus.
- Contribute directly to the strategy, development and quality of the company’s service delivery capability.
- Own all projects and ensure their effective delivery, management and improvement to meet company and client needs.
- Active stakeholder in underlying operations process and infrastructure, to drive the continuous improvements across the technical teams to meet existing customer contract/statement of work, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) requirements.
- Create, monitor, and report on a comprehensive set of metrics and KPIs based on the IT service deliverables and the agreements above.
- Develop both short and long term service and process goals and maturity levels to be achieved over the specified time period.
- Work within the management structure to provide thought leadership on process development, the current position, roadmap and strategic direction of the company business.