Saudi Arabia or Egypt - ITSM003
IT Management Transformation
Smartware is looking for immediate hiring of Senior Consultant with strong IT Service Management experience to meet the expanding business. Candidate should have Micro Focus IT Service Management (UCMDB, AM, SM, SMAX) technical experience as well as strong knowledge of IT Management standards and best practices.
Location: Saudi Arabia or Egypt
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent field
- At least 6 years’ experience in delivering IT Service Management (ITSM) projects across different technologies such as Micro Focus, BMC and/or ServiceNow.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong ability to manage business relationships
- Good Communication Skills and ability to work individually and/or within a team
- Strong experience in customer facing projects
- Experience in business process and/or technical consulting
- Experience with IT systems and technology platforms
- Currently possess Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Certificate
- IT Service Management processes and solution experience (design, architecture, implementation, support)
- Knowledge of Micro Focus solution is must; IT Service Management (uCMDB, AM, SM, SMAX) along with their associated processes and lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience implementing service improvement processes in response to performance metrics or service level agreements.
- Experience in integrating Service Manager with Operations Orchestration and other Micro Focus Solutions.
- Ability to design and deploy discovery processes using Micro Focus uCMDB modules.
- Experience in Micro Focus uCMDB modelling and federation with Service Manager, Asset Manager and Operations Bridge.
- Capable to customize forms and workflows as well as data parameters of Micro Focus Service Manager.
- Advanced skills of Micro Focus should be proven by reference use cases of implementation and/or operation where best practices such as ITIL and IT4IT are followed to deliver valuable outcomes to the end users.
- Good understanding of Windows and UNIX environments and shell Scripting: UNIX: Linux Red hat, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris
- Good understanding and usage of the following programming languages: JAVA, .NET, HTML, XML
- Conduct Requirements Analysis and consulting workshops
- Implement and Deploy Microfocus Solutions and its 3rd party integrations
- Prepare and maintain all technical and business documents and collaborate with clients and IT department to provide support to all issues.
- Establish all technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with clients and organize project materials.
- Provide solution designs and complete architecture based on customer requirements
- Provide technical assistance on pre-sales activities and demos
- Analyze and present data and document results in an easily understandable format