Saudi Arabia or Egypt - AIOPS003
IT Management Transformation
Smartware is looking for immediate hiring of Senior Consultant with strong IT Operation Management experience to meet the expanding business. Candidate should have Micro Focus IT Operation Management technical experience as well as strong knowledge of IT Management standards and best practices.
Location: Saudi Arabia or Egypt
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent field
- At least 6 years’ experience in delivering AIOps projects across different technologies such as Micro Focus, BMC, IBM and/or AppDynamics
- Excellent customer service skills and strong ability to manage business relationships
- Good Communication Skills and ability to work individually and/or within a team
- Strong experience in customer facing projects
- Experience in business process and/or technical consulting
- Experience with IT systems and technology platforms
- Infrastructure Monitoring experience and Application Performance Management (APM) (design, architecture, implementation, support)
- Knowledge of Micro Focus solution is must; Operations Bridge (OMi, SiS, APM, OBR, BVD)
- Advanced skills of Micro Focus should be proven by reference use cases of implementation and/or operation where best practices such as ITIL and IT4IT are followed to deliver valuable outcomes to the end users.
- Good understanding of Windows and UNIX environments and Scripting: UNIX: Linux Red hat, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris
- Good understanding and usage of the following programming languages: JAVA, .NET, Batch, UNIX Shell Script, HTML, XML
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL
- Conduct Requirements Analysis and consulting workshops
- Implement and Deploy Microfocus Solutions and its 3rd party integrations
- Prepare and maintain all technical and business documents and collaborate with clients and IT department to provide support to all issues.
- Establish all technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with clients and organize project materials.
- Provide solution designs and complete architecture based on customer requirements
- Provide technical assistance on pre-sales activities and demos
- Analyze and present data and document results in an easily understandable format