Riyadh Saudi Arabia - SAL002
Management of all levels of direct and channels sales for increasing Smartware market share in assigned sectors. Focus to maintain current business relationships, progress current opportunities and create new business leads. To be aware of all bids in Saudi Arabia and assure Smartware involvement and winning. You will work closely with Smartware partners to build successful customer relationships in Saudi Arabia. You will be in charge of building long-term partnerships with customer's key decision makers based on Smartware consultative sales model.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in IT sales/ Business Development in Saudi Arabia s a must
- Experience in Cyber security & IT Service Management is required.
- Enthusiastic and driven by results.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- A strong customer oriented mentality with ability to utilize relationships to drive results.
- Must be already located in Saudi Arabia
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customers needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partners personnel.
- Coordinates the involvement of Smartware personnel, including Presales, service, and management resources, to meet performance objectives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads planning process with Smartware partners to develop objectives, financial targets, and milestones associated with the partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customers needs on an ongoing basis